Top Indian Smoothie Recipes for Easy and Healthy Breakfast: Most of us think that skipping breakfast will help you to lose weight but, it is a complete myth.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Working people don’t get much time to prepare their breakfast or lunch and in the running race of life, we often forget to have breakfast.
So, what is the best solution for this? If you don’t get time to cook your meal and you don’t want to skip your breakfast then, make smoothies for you.
Smoothies are a new way to consume the daily required nutrients. It is gaining a lot of popularity. In fact, many shakes outlets and shops are opening in India due to this.
Well, the reason is quite understandable, Smoothies are super easy to make. This hardly takes you a minute to prepare smoothie or milkshake.
Banana and Honey Smoothie
Banana contains vitamins, potassium, fibers, and manganese. It also has vitamin B6, which increases the production of antibodies. Banana also helps in reducing blood pressure.
Blend banana and honey together with some crunchy pumpkin seeds and you get a delicious, vitamin-rich smoothie for your breakfast. Here is a quick recipe for this smoothie.
- 400 Ml yogurt (frozen) smoothie
- 2 Bananas (frozen)
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 10 ml of water
- Blend peeled banana and yogurt in a blender.
- Add 2 tsp of honey, 2 tsp of pumpkin seeds and water.
- Now, blend all the ingredients together till smooth.
- Pour in a cold glass and garnish with pumpkin seeds and honey.
Spinach and Banana Smoothie
We all know that spinach is loaded with vitamins A, B2, C and K. And it contains antioxidants and minerals too.
The combination of spinach and banana gives you essential nutrients in your diet. So, here is an easy recipe of spinach and banana smoothie that anyone can drink and is perfect even for the weight-loss program.
- 1Cup- Spinach
- Whole banana, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup- Almond milk (contains neither cholesterol nor lactose)
- Honey- To taste, as a sweetener (optional)
- Blend spinach, peeled banana and almond milk in a blender for about 3-4 minutes.
- If it tastes sweet enough then, good or else you can add a bit of honey, which is a natural sweetener and also good for health.
- Now, your smoothie is ready you can serve it with crushed ice or have it normally.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
The berry family is filled with all the nutrients and vitamins that our body requires on a daily basis. And, banana is exceptionally useful as we have already discussed it in previous recipes.
Let’s see the recipe of strawberry and banana smoothie.
- 1 cup- Strawberry
- 1-Whole banana, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup- Orange juice
- Blend peeled banana and strawberry in a blender and blend for 3 minutes straight.
- Now, add orange juice and blend and blend for a minute.
- You can also add crushed ice, which is optional. This gives a better texture to your smoothie.
- Serve your drink with whipped cream on the top (optional)
Watermelon is not just water and sugar but, it is a nutrient-dense food, which provides you vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Watermelons are not high in calories so, you can have it as your breakfast. Here is a quick and easy recipe of watermelon smoothie
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1/3rd cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender, except honey and mint.
- After blending the ingredients for two-three minutes add the honey and mint and blend for a few seconds.
- Your drink is ready but, you can add basil leaves to take the taste to the next level.
So, which recipe did you like the most, tell us by commenting on the below comment box.
And, if you think you are not going to get enough time to make smoothies then, you don’t have to worry, as there are several shakes franchise, where you can have healthy and delicious smoothies or milkshakes.